Among the highlights, Norfolk Harborfest® celebrates 40 years!
Norfolk Festevents and the City of Norfolk are pleased to announce the official Norfolk Festevents 2016 Schedule of Events for Town Point Park on the Downtown Norfolk Waterfront and for Ocean View Beach Park on the Chesapeake Bay.
Mark your calendars with the following dates:
Town Point Park
• Puppy de Mayo: Thursday, May 5, 2016
• 10th Annual Spring Town Point Virginia Wine Festival presented by AT&T: Saturday and Sunday, May 7 & 8, 2016 (ticketed event)
• 15th Annual Virginia Beer Festival in partnership with Virginia Arts Festival: Saturday and Sunday May 21 & 22 (ticketed event)
• 40th Anniversary of the Norfolk Harborfest ®presented by AT&T: Friday – Sunday, June 10-12, 2016
• 27th Annual Bayou Boogaloo Music & Cajun Food Festival presented by AT&T: Friday – Sunday, June 24-26, 2016 (ticketed event)
• 34th Annual Fourth of July Great American Picnic & Fireworks presented by AT&T: Monday, July 4, 2016
• 5th Annual Summer BrewFest presented by AT&T: Friday, July 8, 2016
• 34th Annual Norfolk Jazz Festival presented by AT&T and the City of Norfolk: Friday and Saturday, July 15 & 16, 2016 (ticketed event)
• A Mid- Summer Fantasy Festival - Theatre in the Park: Friday – Sunday, July 29-31, 2016
• Patricia and Douglas Perry Foundation Concert in the Park: August TBD, 2016
• 15th Annual Norfolk Latino Music Festival, Saturday, August 13, 2016 in partnership with the Hampton Roads Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
• 11th Annual Mid-Autumn Moon Festival: Saturday, September 10, 2016
• 7th Annual Opera in the Park in partnership with the Virginia Opera Saturday, September 10, 2016
• 5th Annual Embrace The Culture, ETC- Norfolk’s Indie Music & Arts Festival presented by AT&T: Saturday, September 17, 2016
• 4th Annual RibtoberFest: Saturday, September 24, 2016
• 28th Annual Virginia Children’s Festival presented by AT&T: Saturday, October 1, 2016 (ticketed event)
• 29th Annual Town Point Virginia Wine Festival presented by AT&T:: Saturday and Sunday, October 15 & 16, 2016 (ticketed event)
• 3rd Annual Christmas Market and Holiday Yule Log Bonfire: December TBD 2016
TowneBank Fountain Park
(adjacent to Waterside District and Waterside Marina):
• May – September 30, 2016: TowneBank Fountain Park will be open for daily operation.
Ocean View Beach Park
• Big Bands on the Bay summer concert series begins on Sunday, May 29, 2016, and runs every Sunday through Labor Day weekend Sunday, September 4, 2016.
• TGOV (Thank Goodness it’s Ocean View) summer concert series begins on Friday, July 1, 2016 with the Shore Thing concert and Fireworks and will run every Friday until August 26, 2016.
All events are subject to change.