November 20-22, 2014
Town Point Park, Downtown Norfolk, VA
Lace up your running shoes and get ready to take on the Blue Moon Harbor Lights Half Marathon, Chartway 5K and Kids Final Mile presented by Bon Secours In Motion.
This exciting 3-day event kicks off on Friday, November 20 with a Sports & Fitness Expo at the Half Moone Cruise and Celebration Center in Norfolk, Virginia. Saturday, November 21 features the 5k and Kids Final Mile concluding on Sunday, November 22 with the Half Marathon and Post Race Party. This event features flat, fast courses, which run through historic downtown Norfolk, into beautiful old neighborhoods, and along the majestic Hampton Roads Harbor.
- Three separate races - a Half Marathon, 5K and Final mile
- All finishers receive Free Race Photos!
- “Get Lit Challenge” where you can run in both the 5K and Blue Moon Harbor Lights Half Marathon
- Two-day Sports & Fitness Expo at the Half Moone Cruise and Celebration Center
- Collegiate Running Association National Half Marathon Championship To Take Place at Blue Moon Harbor Lights Half Marathon in Norfolk.
- Flat, fast courses through historic downtown, and the Hampton Roads Harbor
- Post Race Party with plenty of Blue Moon beer, post race food from the Culinary Institute of Virginia and live entertainment