Ocean View is where you’ll find fresh seafood, water sports, live music, history and picturesque sunsets, all on the breathtaking Chesapeake Bay! Looking for a summer day to remember? Follow this day guide to get the most out of your OV visit. Gather your friends, family or significant other for a lovely day that will leave you with you sandy toes, a glowing tan and sweet memories to cherish.
- First stop, Coaster Coffee, Ocean View’s newest coffee shop. Get your caffeine fix and kick off the day with a delicious cup of joe, or a delectable mocha latte or caramel macchiato. Coaster Coffee is a non-profit business and all proceeds help feed the hungry, build community gardens, teach kids the arts, and help those who are out of work secure employment.
- Second stop, the Ocean View Station Museum, for a quick lesson about the history of OV. Located inside Mary D. Pretlow Library, the museum is loaded with interesting photographs and memorabilia from old school OV. The Ocean View Station Museum is passionate about preserving the history of OV and all if its magic and milestones. “Ocean View Station Museum, providing a future for the past.”
- Third stop, who’s hungry? Check out Greenie’s a pound of fresh shrimp, and be sure to sit on the deck, which sits right on the bay. Enjoy fresh seafood, live music, and cold, refreshing drinks. Greenie’s will become your new favorite lunch destination. It’s also a great place to grab a cocktail or beer at sunset!
- Fourth stop, Great White Water Sports, for some fun in the water! Jet ski across the Chesapeake Bay and make a splash while you’re in OV – your chance to do some on-the-water exploring! Great White Water Sports offers jet-ski rentals, jet-ski dolphin tours, fly-board rentals, stand-up paddleboard rentals and more!
- Fifth and final stop, grab a drink at the Ocean View Fishing Pier Restaurant and enjoy the unbeatable views of the sun setting on the bay. The pier offers the best seats in town when it comes to watching the sunset, as you are essentially sitting in the middle of it!