Saturday, August 16th
5:00 - 10:00 pm
Town Point Park, Norfolk
Now in its 14th year of music and celebration, the largest outdoor dance floor in the region heats up at the Norfolk Latino Music Festival, presented by AT&T on August 16, 2014.
Come experience the hottest salsa, meringue, and guaguanco dancing on the East Coast with live music by local, regional and national Latin recording artists performing on the waterfront at Town Point Park. The festival is free and open to the public.
Looking to brush up on your steps before the big party? Norfolk Festevents has some fun Latin dance tips for you HERE.
Festival features include:
Family Fun from 5:00 – 8:00 pm
- Youth Soccer – open play for ages 8 – 16, boys and girls, (no cleats, please)
- Dominoes Tournament- Open play for ages 16 and older.
- Giant Festive Flower Making Workshop- for all ages.
Music and Dancing from 5:00 – 10:00 pm
Featuring Zumba, Salsa, Merengue, and Bachata
- Latin Jazz Conspiracy 7:00 – 10:00 pm
- DJ Mangu 5:30 – 6:30 pm
- Dance Instructions 5:00 – 8:30 pm with Rosa the Zumba Queen & Marilyn Castro
Authentic Food and Beverages
Featuring Local Latin/Hispanic Chefs and Restaurants
- Mi Hogar
- El Morro Delicias y Algo Mas
- Summer Sangrias and Latino Beers
Hampton Roads Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Business Expo is from 5:00 – 10:00 pm, where you can meet local Hispanic owned businesses and learn about what’s new in the community
For updates on acts and schedules: More Information>