Norfolk’s Top Vintage & Consignment Shops
Norfolk is home to fantastic vintage and consignment shopping, where locals, along with folks from afar, flock for amazing finds. It’s like searching for and discovering hidden treasure! One-of-a-kind gems abound, and the price is right. Check out the following top vintage and consignment shops in Norfolk for great finds and deals.
- Mrs. Pinkadot – Recently awarded “Best Consignment Store for Home Décor and Furniture” in the Southside by Coastal Virginia Magazine, this is where you’ll find fabulous furniture, jewelry, glassware, china and vintage home décor. With over 50 talented and creative vendors, their inventory changes daily. Located on Granby Street right behind Doumar’s. Stop by – you won’t leave empty handed!
- Attic Treasures – With an abundance of antiques and vintage and collectible good of all kinds, Attic Treasures caters to all kinds of people and all ages. Their wonderful variety of items includes furniture, vintage clothing, decorative items, jewelry and more. It’s right next to Mrs. Pinkadot. Come find some treasure of your own.
- The Yard 1904 – With merged collections from Soul Picker and MIX Galleria, The Yard 1904 is where you’ll find the treasures of many local pickers, including one-of-a-kind home décor and furnishings. It’s also located behind Doumar’s on Granby Street.
- Country Boy Antiques – This Norfolk favorite has been around for over 20 years providing an abundance of outstanding finds. You’ll find antiques, industrial furniture, architectural salvage doors, windows, hardware, clothing, and everything in between! Storeowner Alvin is highly knowledgeable about antiques and anything obscure and out of the ordinary.
- The Village Mermaid – These self-described purveyors of cool stuff offer a constantly changing shopping experience. The Village Mermaid specializes in antiques, furniture and neat home décor items.
- Urban Castaways – Expect the unexpected at Urban Castaways! The store’s ever-changing landscape makes every day new and exciting. This unique consignment shop specializes in home décor, furniture, lighting, rugs, original art, vintage jewelry and collectibles.
- Vintage Rooster – At Vintage Rooster, you’ll have the opportunity to go through and pore over the finds of 15 dealers – treasures that reflect a variety of tastes and expert eyes. From vintage clothing to handmade soaps and candles, furniture, cards and jewelry, there is truly something for everyone.
- White Rabbitt – White Rabbitt is unique, a children’s consignment boutique. Nestled in the heart of Ghent, you’ll find White Rabbitt loaded with new and gently used brand-name clothing, cookbooks, toys, layette baby figs and heirloom smocking. It has been voted “Norfolk’s Best Children’s Store” year after year.
- Double Take 2 – Following in the footsteps of the store’s older sibling, Double Take 1 in Virginia Beach, Norfolk’s Double Take 2 offers luxury consignments and exchange. You’ll find top-notch designer names and unbeatable prices. You’ll be impressed with what this store has to offer, from dresses to handbags, shoes to jewelry,
- 2nd Act – Not your average consignment shop, 2nd Act specializes in the finest women’s clothing at a fraction of retail cost! They carry different styles and sizes to appeal to any woman who stops by to shop and browse. In addition to women’s clothing, you’ll find jewelry, accessories, furniture, housewares and artwork.