The Norfolk NATO Festival is proud to present its annual Parade of Nations, the longest continuously running parade in Hampton Roads and the only parade in the United States honoring NATO! Over 100 Parade Units with local and visiting high school bands, U.S. and International Military bands, and colorful floats which represent each of the NATO Member Nations! Local community organization and Festival partners are also featured.
Free and Open to the Public
Parade Route Map coming soon!
Pre-purchase special parade seating—available soon
- Grab your lawn chairs and come to downtown Norfolk
- Find a seat near the announcers stands on Waterside drive and on Granby Street so you don’t miss any of the features
- Floats from each of the NATO Member Nations
- Visiting International bands from the Virginia International Tattoo
- Local and Visiting High School Marching Bands participating in the Virginia International Music Festival
In collaboration with Performing Arts Consultants and the Virginia Arts Festival, the Norfolk NATO Festival invites high school marching bands to participate in the Virginia International Music Festival, April 28 - May 1, 2022. Saturday morning April 30!
Participating bands will march and compete in the Parade of Nations on Saturday morning April 30!
For more information, please contact Mike at 1-800-USA-FEST or visit www.usafest.org.