We are hosting our first annual Cinco de Mayo Celebration featuring: 5 small batch releases, live music by Los Ramones, and Tacos! (Duh.)
Los Ramones is a Richmond, VA based band who play Ramones’ songs in Spanish, they'll be playing our stage from 2:00-4:00pm.
CINCO BEER FEATURES:
All will be available by the glass, and crowler + growler fills to-go.
1) Tequila Barrel-Aged El Guapo: we brew a lot of this handsome beer year-round and for the first time ever, we have aged our beloved agave IPA in tequila barrels.
2) Mexican Lager: light straw in color, this crisp quencher is made with flaked maize, hopped with German magnum and tettnager, while the Mexican lager yeast strain produces subtly spicy, herbal notes.
3) Ginger Lime Gose: a tart, invigorating gose with a hint of coriander, strikingly vivid lime aroma, a touch of ginger zest with a backdrop of salt and sweetness with flavor that shouts refreshment.
4) Tequila Barrel-Aged Ginger Lime Gose: we put a very limited amount of this traditional German-style beer into tequila barrels so the notes of lime, ginger, and salt could dance through the liveliness of the tequila.
5) Mexican Hot Chocolate Stout: a spicy one to top things off, this stout is made with Mexican spice and everything nice.
Not only will we have these 5 new beers available, but we will have a brand new SLUSHIE machine filled with Tequila Barrel-Aged Ginger Lime Gose!
(ABVs/IBUs/more info coming soon.)
The food trucks on site will be Capt'n Crabby & Karnage Asada so that no tummies shall growl on this day, for the love of their delicious tacos and yums!