Camp-Hubbard House

  • 308 West Freemason Street
  • Norfolk, VA

This classic example of the Greek Revival architectural style features a one-story portico flanked by paired Ionic columns, and was built in 1852, just one year after its owner, William S. Camp helped organize the Merchants and Mechanics Savings Bank, the only local bank to survive the Civil War. The original cast iron fencing is considered to be of museum quality.