Old Second Presbyterian Church

  • 209 West Freemason Street
  • Norfolk, VA 23505
  • P: 757-622-3966

Typical of Richardsonian Romanesque Revival architecture and featuring granite ashlar with brownstone trim, the building was used as a Presbyterian church until 1902. It served as a Christian Science church and later as an Odd Fellows Hall before being converted to a restaurant in 1988. Open to the public as a restaurant.