Our award-winning staff is looking forward to helping you plan for your next successful trip. We can assist you with the following complimentary services for tour groups:
- Referrals for local service providers
- Virtual or in-person site visit assistance
- Hi-resolution images, logos, and video
- Informative Norfolk brochures (area maps, dining guide, attractions) in advance or on-site
- VisitNorfolk’s Mobile Visitor Center will welcome your group to Norfolk; complete with a step-on greeting and a complimentary VisitNorfolk welcome bag for everyone. * The Mobile Visitor Center is based on availability. Advance notice is required and is available for groups of 20 or more attendee/guests.
- The Mermaid Market is the perfect spot for a local gift for your guests from mermaid t-shirts to travel mugs, with an order of 10 or more of single item receive 20% off.
Simply fill out the form below, attach your RFP (if available) and one of our representatives will be in touch. For further assistance please email Mel Hopper at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Group Friendly Restaurants
Freemason Abbey serves the most delicious She Crab soup, Doumars serves you warm freshly made waffle cones, Stripers has stunning water views of the Elizabeth River and the best part of it all, your large group can dine here without hassle! These restaurants are accommodating to group sizes ranging from 20 people to upwards of 500 people. Contact Mel Hopper for further information at email@example.com.
Hummingbird Macarons & DessertsLearn More
Ocean View Fishing Pier RestaurantLearn More
The Dining Room at Norfolk Waterside MarriottLearn More
456 FishLearn More
Black Tuna Bar & GrilleLearn More
Blue Moon TaphouseLearn More
Guides & Itineraries
Looking for a little help or inspiration? Use Norfolk’s curated city guides and itineraries to get the most out of your time in our city.