Our award-winning staff is looking forward to helping you plan for your next successful trip. We can assist you with the following complimentary services for tour groups:
- Referrals for local service providers
- Virtual or in-person site visit assistance
- Hi-resolution images, logos, and video
- Informative Norfolk brochures (area maps, dining guide, attractions) in advance or on-site
- VisitNorfolk’s Mobile Visitor Center will welcome your group to Norfolk; complete with a step-on greeting and a complimentary VisitNorfolk welcome bag for everyone. * The Mobile Visitor Center is based on availability. Advance notice is required and is available for groups of 20 or more attendee/guests.
- The Mermaid Market is the perfect spot for a local gift for your guests from mermaid t-shirts to travel mugs, with an order of 10 or more of single item receive 20% off.
Simply fill out the form below, attach your RFP (if available) and one of our representatives will be in touch. For further assistance please email Mel Hopper at email@example.com.
Group Tour Restaurants
Freemason Abbey serves the most delicious She Crab soup, Doumars serves you warm freshly made waffle cones, Stripers has stunning water views of the Elizabeth River and the best part of it all, your large group can dine here without hassle! These restaurants are accommodating to group sizes ranging from 20 people to upwards of 500 people. Contact Mel Hopper for further information at firstname.lastname@example.org.