Cheer on the Norfolk Tides at Harbor Park! Nestled on the Elizabeth River, the 36-acre Harbor Park is home to the Norfolk Tides baseball team. The Minor League Baseball stadium features over 12,000 seats, 20 luxury suites and a 300-seat restaurant. You’ll find an exceptional variety of concession food and beverages available for purchase.
- Harbor Park features 250 accessible seats available inside the stadium. These are located in Row Y of the 200-level sections, as well as Row Y of sections 121 and 123. To assure that the required number of seats can be obtained, the Tides request that attendees purchase tickets for accessible seating in advance of game day.
- An easily visible scoreboard, along with auditory updates from announcers ensure that fans can remain aware of scores, players coming to bat, as well as each and every home run and foul ball.
- Accessible parking spaces are available.
- Accessible entryways and a convenient ramp allow easy access for guests in wheelchairs.
- Accessible restrooms are available.
- Service dogs are allowed.
Watch the Norfolk Admirals, a professional ice hockey team in the ECHL. The Admirals are affiliated with the Anaheim Ducks and play all home games at the Scope Arena in Downtown Norfolk.
- Scope features ADA-approved parking, signage and seating for ease of access.
- The Scope parking garage features parking spaces adjacent to both the Chrysler Hall elevator and the Scope Arena lower concourse doors. In the event that accessible parking isn’t available, garage/lots are full or patrons are being dropped off, there is a designated area close to each venue’s entrance. Notify the parking attendant on entry about the drop-off, enter the garage, and make an immediate U-turn. The elevator entrance to Scope Plaza will be on the right next to the parking booth.
- Accessible seating is available to patrons with limited mobility or requiring the use of a wheelchair. Guests can request accessible seating three ways: 1) Toggle the Accessibility setting when selecting tickets on Ticketmaster.com, 2) Call Scope Arena box office at 757-664-6464, or 3) visit the Scope Arena box office Monday–Friday from 10 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Patrons with limited mobility who do not have access to a wheelchair may request transport to their seat(s).
- Elevators are available to access upper levels.
- Wheelchair accessible bathrooms are available.
- Service animals are allowed; companion/therapy animals are not allowed.