Work downtown? Want to ride? Participate in National Bike to Work Day on May 21st! For some that might mean changing up your commute to two wheels, but for others still working from home, biking to coffee or around the block is a perfect excuse to get out. However you celebrate, just #bikethere
Bike to Work Day features pit stops around Norfolk along common bikeway routes and trails for bicycle riders and commuters.
From 7 to 9 am ride by a pit stop for water, fruit and more giveaways. Now with six bike-friendly locations!
Pit Stops will be located at:
* MacArthur Square-Tide Station, sponsored by Downtown Norfolk Civic League
* Elizabeth River Ferry Dock, sponsored by Hampton Roads' Traffix
* The Plot, sponsored by Downtown Norfolk
* Elizabeth River Trail at the corner of Raleigh Avenue and Orapax Street, sponsored by Elizabeth River Trail and Chelsea Business District
* 2406 Colley Avenue, sponsored by Local Bike Shop
* Old Dominion Webb Center, sponsored by Old Dominion University Transportation & Parking Services