Sunsets on the River is BACK in 2021! Our award-winning outdoor concert series returns this June.
Relax on the shoreline and enjoy:
* Live music from fan favorites and some of the region’s best up-and-coming talent
* Drinks from our bar featuring craft beer and wine available for purchase
* Dinner from a variety of local food trucks
* Admission to our summer exhibition, Work in Progress: 13 Murals for Right Now beginning June 12
GATES OPEN AT 5:30, MUSIC STARTS AT 6
* Guests may bring lawn chairs, blankets, and food
* No outside alcohol permitted, guests can expect bags and coolers to be checked
* Well-behaved dogs on leashes permitted
* No ball sports are permitted on the grounds
* Credit cards accepted
Museum Members: Please bring your physical membership card for priority check-in!
Members and kids under 5: FREE
Tickets are only sold at the gate.
Limited parking is available on site. Limited disabled parking spots will be available on site and across from the front gate. Guests arriving after 6pm should expect to walk from the neighborhood, where ample street parking is available. When parking in the neighborhood, please be sure to observe all parking signage, park legally, and ensure that your vehicle is not blocking driveways and walkways.