Weekend Away. In NFK.
Norfolk, Virginia is a stone’s throw from Richmond and D.C., and we’ve got a summer full of Saturdays and Sundays designed to give you and your favorites an escape that’s a little south of same ole’.
- Weekend without reservations at dozens upon dozens of local and recognizable restaurants that’ll please even the finickiest of foodies
- Weekend your art out with a trip through the NEON District where you can take in some of the best wall, street, and fine art in the region
- Weekend some alone time surrounded by red roses at the Botanical Gardens, or sipping Orange Crushes at Waterside
- Weekend like you earned it at one of our 10 breweries including The Veil Brewing Co. opening in August
- Weekend like ya been here before and catch a live show at some of our locals’ favorite venues like the historic Attucks Theatre, Harrison Opera House, and the NorVa
- Weekend that nightlife in Downtown Norfolk and its surrounding neighborhoods for the best of all worlds from energetic nightclubs to low-key late-night hangouts
- Weekend like an animal at the Virginia Zoo and see the new arrivals including a baby giraffe and zebra
- Weekend your glass off with a hands-on glassmaking demonstrations at the Perry Glass Studio
- Weekend it up with the whole fam and create lasting summer memories at one of our kid-friendly attractions and events