MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND
MAY 27 – 29, 2022
Patriotic Festival is pleased to announce the festival’s move to the vibrant Norfolk waterfront on Memorial Day weekend. Norfolk is the Navy capital of the world, and what better event to host than the Patriotic Festival celebration at the Norfolk Downtown Waterfront and Scope Arena. For information on parking and street closure, click here.
TOWN POINT PARK
Head to Town Point Park for the official Military Zone. Here, you will find military assets and entertainment such as jet flyovers, military mobile tours, ceremonies and real-time reenlistments.
THE SCOPE ARENA
The Scope Arena is our concert zone for Friday evening’s special guest, Jon Pardi. The Scope will provide fans with a climate-controlled experience with upgraded amenities.
WATERSIDE DRIVE CONCERT ZONE
The Waterside Drive Concert Zone is an open-air venue that overlooks the Elizabeth River and is where Morgan Wallen and Kane Brown will be performing their concert on Saturday and Sunday evenings.
FRIDAY, MAY 27TH
- Due to inclement weather, the Opening Ceremony scheduled for Friday, May 27 at Town Point Park is cancelled.
- 12:00-1:00pm – Cultivated Mind will open for The Wailers at Town Point Park
- 1:30-3:00pm – The Wailers will perform at Town Point Park
- Vendors and sponsor activities will end by 3:00pm
- 5:30pm – Doors open for Jon Pardi with TracieLynn and Nate Smith at Norfolk Scope Arena
SATURDAY, MAY 28TH
- 11:00am – Military Zone activities begin with Air Force DEP swear-in ceremony & F-22 flyover
- 2:00pm – Toad the Wet Sprocket with Anthony Rosano at Town Point Park Stage
- 5:00pm – Gates open for Kane Brown with Raelynn at Norfolk Downtown Waterfront Waterside Drive
SUNDAY, MAY 29TH
- 11:00am – Military Zone activities begin
- 2:00pm – Gin Blossoms with Tracielynn at Town Point Park Stage
- 5:00pm – Gates open for Morgan Wallen with Ernest at Norfolk Downtown Waterfront Waterside Drive
While you’re in town
Have some spare time to check out Norfolk’s veteran-owned businesses? After all, Norfolk is home to the world’s largest naval base and has become home for many who served in the military. Each business has its own unique story on why they decided to permanently plant roots here and we’re here to tell their stories.
Book your Hotel
Norfolk has many reasons for you to stay, starting with accommodations. The city offers options for every preference and budget, from downtown high-rise hotels to quaint bed and breakfasts, and everything in between.
Norfolks Best Brunch Spots
From pillowy soft, savory biscuits to fluffy pancakes topped with delicious syrup, brunch in Norfolk never disappoints. No matter what your taste buds are craving, these popular brunch spots have all the essentials. Gather your brunch squad and get ready to dig in!