Bringing Fido along on your next trip to Norfolk? The city’s pedestrian-friendly streets, beaches, parks, hotels and yes, even restaurants will make you and your furry friend feel right at home! You simply can’t beat Norfolk’s walkability, weather & wide open spaces. Listed below is some information to make both you & your pet’s visit to Norfolk more enjoyable.
Oh, The Places You'll Walk in Norfolk!
From the waterfront to hip ‘hoods, you and Fido can stroll dawn to midnight. Check out what Fido Friendly wrote about Norfolk, Virginia.
Looking for al fresco dining for your dog? Check out The Virginian-Pilot’s doggie dining hot spots.
Pet Friendly Hotel Packages
The Dogs Have Their Day in Norfolk
- MacArthur Center Passport to Shopping
- Barnes & Noble 50% off Drink with Purchase
- Dillard's Aveda Salon & Spa $10 off 1-hour Facial
- Complimentary small plate with Purchase
- Overnight Accommodations at Sheraton Norfolk Waterside Hotel for the pet and their owner
- A special Sweet Sleeper bed for your canine companion's enjoyment while at the hotel.
- Special Pet amenities for your furry friend during your stay. (Doggie bowls, treats, door tag and clean up bags)
Dates & Rates available year round in 2017
Fido Friendly Hotels in Norfolk
- Wyndham Garden Norfolk Downtown, 700 Monticello Ave, P. 757-627-5555 • Restrictions: 2 per room • Fee: $100 per stay • website
- Page House Inn Bed and Breakfast, 323 Fairfax Ave., P. 757-625-5033 Up to 25lbs., • Restrictions: Some breed restrictions apply • Fee: $25 per day • website
- Residence Inn Norfolk Marriott, 227 West Brambleton Ave, P. 757-842-6216 • Fee: $100 • website
- Sheraton Norfolk Waterside Hotel, 777 Waterside Drive, P. 757-622-6664 • Fee: $0 • website
- Candlewood Suites Norfolk Airport, 5600 Lowery Road, P. 757-605-4001 • Restrictions: Some restrictions apply •Fee: $35 up to 7 days, $150 for 8 or more days • website
- DoubleTree by Hilton Norfolk Airport, 1500 N. Military Highway, P. 757-466-8000 Up to 75lbs., medium size max •Fee: $50 • website
- Econo Lodge Military Circle, 865 N. Military Highway, P. 757-461-4865 • Restrictions: Dogs only, 2 per room • Fee: $20 per night • website
- La Quinta Inn and Suites, 1387 N. Military Highway, P. 757-466-7001 • Restrictions: Up to 50lbs. • Fee: $50 hold • website
- Quality Suites at Lake Wright, 6280 Northampton Boulevard, P. 757-461-6251 • Fee: $35 plus tax • website
- Residence Inn Marriott, 1590 N. Military Chighway, P. 757-333-3000 • Fee: $75 • website
- Motel 6, 9601 4th View St., P. 757-480-9611 • No Fee • website
- Berkley Dog Park, 500 Culpepper St.
- Brambleton Dog Park, 1306 Corprew Ave.
- Cambridge Crescent Dog Park, 6125 Carroll Place, P. 757-4411-2400
- Colonial Greenway Dog Park, 405 Delaware Ave.
- Gleneagles Dog Park, 176 Maple Avenue
- Stockley Gardens Dog Park, 1300 Stockley Gardens • website
- Winona Dog Park, 3400 Norway Place
- Lafayette Dog Park, 1270 Lafayette Boulevard
- Tait Terrace Dog Park, 2717 Tait Terrace, P. 757-441-2400
- Bea Arthur Dog Park, 501 Front St., P. 757-622-7382 • website
- Norfolk SPCA Veterinary Services, 916 Ballentine Rd., P. 757-622-3319 • website
- Bayview Veterinary Clinic, 7930 Chesapeake Boulevard, P. 757-588-1909 • website
- VCA Animal Care Center, 1228 W. Little Creek Rd., P. 757-423-3900 • website
- Dog and Cat Hospital, 238 W. 21st St., P. 757-622-1788 • website
- West's Animal Clinic, 830 W 21st St., P. 757-622-4551 • website
- Banfield Pet Hospital, 1275 N. Military Highway, P. 757-459-8094 • website
- Carpenter-Pope Veterinary Hospital, 879 E. Little Creek Rd., P. 757-918-8142 • website
- Boulevard Veterinary Hospital, 6636 E. Virginia Beach Boulevard, P. 757-461-4416 • website
Pet Day Care
- Wags Doggie Daycare, 950 W. 21st St., P. 757-965-9052 • website
- Happy Tails Resort, 861 W. 46th St., P. 757-226-8444 • website
- Muddy Paws Retail Pet Store and Grooming, 3700 Hampton Boulevard, P. 757-965-9702 • website
- Robin's Grooming Nest, 2440 E. Little Creek Rd., P. 757-447-0581 • website
- Cheap Pet Sitting and Doggy Daycare, 1607 E. Ocean View Ave., P. 757-228-1552